Do you suffer from loss of function and pain from old injuries?Astym treatment is a proprietary treatment technique performed only by specially Astym trained and certified health care professionals. This hands-on technique utilizes specially designed tools to stimulate the breakdown and removal of scar tissue and subsequent regeneration of new and healthy tissue such as in tendons, muscles, fascia and other soft tissue structures.
- Astym treatment provides excellent results with a small number of treatments; normal movement patterns are restored, and the ability to function pain free returns.
- It demonstrates success when other treatments have failed.
- With Astym treatments, patients often get better without surgery.
- The Astym system is scientifically based. It is supported by clinical research and extensive outcome studies.
- Shin Splints
- Shoulder Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Trigger finger
- Plantar fasciitis
- Elbow Tendinitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Pain/Trochanteric Bursitis
- Post-Surgical Scarring & fibrosis
- Lower Extremity Tendinitis/Bursitis
- Soft Tissue changes Associated with Degenerative joint Disease
Contact your health care provider to discuss a referral for physical therapy if you are having any of these issues. If your insurance does not require a physician referral, you may contact us directly. Call our Burien (206) 242-5186 or the West Seattle (206) 933-1030 office to schedule your initial evaluation.