In 1977, Craig Kopet, PT, established a private outpatient physical therapy clinic that it is currently known as Highline Physical Therapy. This southwest King County clinic has grown to include five outpatient clinics offering physical, occupational, speech and massage therapies. In addition, the company provides inpatient services through Highline Medical Center.
The staff has grown to include over 45 physical, occupational, speech and massage therapists throughout the area supported by numerous administrative and technical employees.
Success in meeting your rehabilitation needs is what matters most to us. We want to help you recover after an injury or illness. We also want to help you prevent future problems. The skilled, experienced therapists at Highline Physical Therapy can assist patients with customized programs that reduce pain and increase mobility, strength, flexibility and function.
We offer expert treatment with a variety of Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapies as well as Hospital based therapy and Billing services. Our Hospital based therapies include post-surgical care, acute physical rehabilitation, skilled nursing, long term acute care and gero-psych physical rehabilitation.
Our mission is to help people meet their rehabilitation needs by providing high quality, professional services and compassionate care.
- Each individual’s contribution to the company.
- Working together as a mutually supportive team.
- Making a positive difference in people’s lives.
- Honesty, integrity, and ethical behavior.
- A positive work environment.
- Ongoing personal, professional and corporate growth.
Highline Physical Therapy is recognized as the leader in providing comprehensive rehabilitation services in the Northwest.
Highline Physical Therapy is proud to offer the following range of services:
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation – Specializing in musculoskeletal disorders.
- Occupational Therapy – Regaining skills to improve your overall health.
- Sports Rehabilitation – For weekend warriors, serious athletes, and active seniors.
- Hand Therapy – Returning function to the hand and arm.
- Industrial Rehab – Facilitating return-to-work with minimal chance of re-injury.
- Speech Therapy – Developing and regaining communication skills.
- Language Development – Evaluation and treatment of communication disorders.
- Massage Therapy – Skilled soft-tissue intervention.
- Lymphedema Care – Helping to manage symptoms.
- Vestibular Rehab – Restoring balance.
- Aquatic Therapy – A soothing place for healing and strengthening.
- Pilates Program – Focusing on building core strength and flexibility.
- Inpatient Post-surgical Orthopedic and Neurological Rehab – Emphasizing the return to independent living.
- Skilled Nursing Rehab – Emphasizing the return of function.
- Long-term Acute Care – Preparing for an increase in function.
- Gero-psych – Emphasizing the retention of function and quality of life.
At Highline Physical Therapy, we take pride in delivering friendly, individual attention and personal care in a positive, supportive atmosphere, efficiently and effectively. We offer high-quality one-on-one treatment and vast experience and expertise dealing with insurance and billing concerns.
Using a unique combination of positive motivation, personal attention and hands-on techniques, we have helped thousands achieve healthier, more active, and more enjoyable lives.